“Empower Women, Empower the World!”
IMPORTANT NOTE TO THE NOMINEE:
As you consider accepting your nomination for the AXA, please bear in mind that the award not only recognizes your achievements but (more importantly) also serves to inspire other alumnae and motivate them to strive for their very best. Unlike other awards, AXA is not a competition among alumnae. We request a description of your achievements to allow us to determine that they meet the AXA criteria.
To recognize 10 CHS alumnae in North America whose life exemplifies “Veritas in Caritate” (Truth in Love) and therefore worthy of emulation, as we celebrate CHSNAF’s 28th Anniversary.
The attached nomination form should be received no later than July 31, 2019, by Awards Coordinator Lina Suarez-Umali, by email firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 713/932-0925 or mail to 6 Hilshire Grove, Houston, TX 77055. Up to 10 awardees will be recognized; the new awardees will be the top 10 nominees with the highest score.
By August 6, 2019, the Coordinator will distribute a copy of the submitted nomination forms (without the Nominee’s name and Chapter) to the AXA Committee members made up of Arlene Torres, Pilar Bernardo, Babit Garcia and Darlene Troy Milo. The Committee members will complete the Score sheets and conduct a conference call to finalize the selection by August 27, 2019. By August 31, 2019, the awardees will be notified via email.
1. Scope/Coverage of those benefitting from candidate’s career/project/activity(ies): max. total = 20 points
2. Time Span of career/project/activity(ies): maximum total = 20 points.
3. Qualities Demonstrated in career/project/activity(ies): maximum total = 20 points
4. Complexity/Degree of Difficulty or Uniqueness of career/project/activity(ies): maximum total = 20 points
5. Special Circumstances To Be Considered: maximum total = 20 points
6. Bonus Point: maximum total = 5 points